Midnight in Morocco
Mythology and history have taken root in this stunning scarf design influenced by ancient craftsmen and tile makers. The abstracted floral patterns and deep, rich dark blues, greys and cream colours in this scarf will add instant elegance to any outfit. Dimensions are 16”X72” so this scarf is versatile enough to be worn in any number of traditional ways, or simply draped over your shoulders like a shawl or wrap.
Ethically handmade in Canada each item is made only after your order is placed: please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Satin Charmeuse mimics the luxurious drape and and satiny finish of a silk scarf. Print is about 50% visible on back side.
- Lightweight and semi-sheer Poly chiffon woven fabric has a low lustre, the print is about 80% visible on the back side.
- 100% Polyester.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Canada.
- Vivid print will not fade with wear or washing.
- Hand wash in cold water, gentle detergent and hang to dry, can be ironed on the synthetic setting if needed.