Passions Pocket Square
This pocket square features a wearable version of one of my collages called “The Passion of Pele”. The piece has a beautiful warm and vibrant colour palette with fiery design elements that will add instant style to any suit.
The 16" square is the most popular for its overall versatility and can be folded dozens of different ways. Available is 3 fabric choices.
- Satin Charmeuse mimics the luxurious drape and and satiny finish of a silk scarf. Shiny on the front printed side and matte on the back. Print is about 50% visible on back side.
- Lightweight and semi-sheer Poly Chiffon is not a silk, but has a silky feeling finish. The print is about 80% visible on the back side.
- Matte Crepe is a fancy weave fabric, smooth surface with low lustre
- 100% Polyester.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Canada.
- Vivid print will not fade with wear or washing.
- Hand wash in cold water, gentle detergent and hang to dry, can be ironed on the synthetic setting if needed.
Made for you at the time of order. Please allow 3-4 for delivery.