Unique one-of-a-kind, this scarf features a wearable version of one of my large collages called “Death of Innocence”. The piece has strong Art Nouveau influences and vibrant colours that will add instant glamour to any outfit. Dimensions are 16”X72” so this scarf is versatile enough to be worn in any number of traditional ways, or simply draped over your shoulders like a shrug or sheer wrap. Here our model is wearing one as a head scarf and using a second scarf as a bandeau style top!
Fabrics & Features:
8mm Silk Habotai
- Luxuriously lightweight and soft
- Lustrous sheen enhances the beauty of printed designs
- Drapes elegantly for a sophisticated look
- Design is very clearly visible front and reverse (about 95% visible on back side of fabric)
12mm Silk Charmeuse
- Silk charmeuse is one of the best known types of silk. It is shiny on the surface and matte underneath.
- High shine enhances prints and the fabric has high drapability. Silk charmeuse flows beautifully and has a liquid-like texture which makes it feel wonderful to wear.
- About 50% visibility of design on reverse side
- Can hold a structured fold better than a silk habotai
- Merges the softness of silk with the durability of modal
- low luster and light texture of a slightly looser weave, fluid drape
- Offers breathability and excellent moisture-wicking properties
- 65% visibility of design on reverse side
Satin Charmeuse (Polyester)
- Mirrors the sheen, drape and feel of silk while offering enhanced durability of polyester
- Affordability without compromising on the luxurious feel
- Resistant to wrinkles and shrinkage, easy to care for
- Design is about 40% visible on back side.
- Lightweight and semi-sheer, perfect for a delicate look
- Easy to care for, offering durability and long-lasting beauty
- Low lustre, for those not wanting the sheen
- Design is about 80% visible on reverse side
This item is custom-made for you at the time of order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.