Exuberant and colouful, the mythology behind this artistic scarf is an homage to the Mongolian and Turkish Earth Goddess Etugen. The strong floral patterns and vibrancy of this unique scarf will add interest and glamour to any outfit. Dimensions are 16”X72” so this scarf is versatile enough to be worn in any number of traditional ways, or simply draped over your shoulders like a shrug or wrap.
Ethically handmade in Canada each item is made only after your order is placed: please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Satin Charmeuse mimics the luxurious drape and and satiny finish of a silk scarf. Print is about 50% visible on back side.
- Lightweight and semi-sheer Poly chiffon woven fabric has a low lustre, the print is about 80% visible on the back side.
- 100% Polyester.
- Printed and sewn by hand in Canada.
- Vivid print will not fade with wear or washing.
- Hand wash in cold water, gentle detergent and hang to dry, can be ironed on the synthetic setting if needed.